I suggest you ...

get rid off the mochiads.com pop-up

this little ad slides across my screen requesting that I authorize storage space for you on my computer. Then, it won't go away even if I hit deny repeatedly. Now, I can't even play a game because this ad does not go away.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kahluadog705Kahluadog705 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

34 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AshleyAshley commented  · 

Right click on the game, select global settings for flash player, choose Local Storage Settings by site, select mochiads.com and set the "When the selected site wants to use local storage" to Block.

• PizzaLoverPizzaLover commented  · 

Im out of space and even if I WANTED to I cant! I cant do ANYTHING! This is annoying and I cant do anything about it even though I never even went to mochigames ;(

• .uk.uk commented  · 

Why when I hit Deny am I not being allowed to play the game? A very underhand way of doing things. I'll have to find a new game.

• dd commented  · 

DENY DENY DENY DENY DENY you permission to store on my computer. AVOIDING the site I used to play on. Trying to get the word to CHARTER.com that they have lost a customer thanks to Mochiads.com

• Mary AnnMary Ann commented  · 

This is still a problem in September 2013. Why do you not remove this pop up?

• echudsonechudson commented  · 

Are you stating that the only way you can use your site is that I must agree to let you store (or remove) information from my computer? Sorry, not going to happen. Get rid of the ad and allow people to use the site for enjoyment, not frustration. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THIS ISSUE!

• DSDS commented  · 

I will go *out of my way* to avoid purchasing anything advertised by this Mochi media because of this nonsense. You're doing your clients a disservice.

• Anonymous commented  · 

How do you get rid of this pop-up? You can't play the game until/unless it goes away? I'm sick of IT and no longer play my favorite games because of IT!

• fire lifefire life commented  · 

right click and click setings.

• big dealbig deal commented  · 

Am I missing the point here? As far as I can see, this mochiads popup is simply asking our permission to store OUR scores on OUR computers. I simply click 'yes' and get on with playing the games. I suppose mochi could store our scores without asking permission first, but then that would be wrong too.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Congratulations dickheads. As you won't take no for an answer when it comes to local storage, mochiads, mochigames, etc are now blocked at the firewall on every network I administer. This is permanent. Do the world a favour, go broke soon

• Anonymous commented  · 

I've got 3 different requests on 4 different games that have appeared. I am no longer playing any of these FB games and if this crap keeps happening I am quitting FB altogether! Reinstalled Adobe and chrome. No viruses.

Howdo i get rid of the little ad that goes across my screen so i can play games? Thank You.

Bleady i am sick and tired of these pop-ups. Please find a different way.wonder how other websites operate

I really resent having this ugly pop up that wont go away. My computer my rules. Stop cyber bullying all I want to do is play the games.

After all these comolaints about the pop up, you still cant be bothered to tell us how to stop it. Disgusting business practice, are you mentally challenged ?Please have the common decency to inform us.

get it off i will report for cyber bulling this is rediculous even if i click yes/ accept it won't go away. get it off now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the second time i've had to post get it off

I can't play either this is ridiculous. when I press no nothing happens if I give in and press yes still nothing happens get it off my screens now or I'll report for cyber bulling.

I can not play my games please tell me how to get your pop up for requesting permission. I press no and it won't go away! HELP. I want my game back Thank you!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base